SettlementRoom - Settlement Room not honoring prior committments

Frisco, Colorado 2 comments

We bought transactions through SettlementRoom around July 2008.Shortly afterwards I believe the company was sold.

Changes were made and they now offer their service with a monthly subscription fee. They told us the transactions we purchased have expired and that we cannot use the service unless we pay a monthly subscription fee. We paid for somewhere around 100 transactions (several hundred dollars) knowing it would take us at least 2-3 years to implement the system and use all of the purchased transactions. We have not been compensated in any way for the transactions we purchased with no expiration date and they will not acknowledge that they have done us a disservice.

Do not use this company.They are dishonest and lack integrity!

Review about: Real Estate Transaction Management.

Comments

LaurenMarie
Sacramento, California, United States #668355

Within 3 hours after having access to the account, I realized that the sales person had not represented to software properly to me.When I asked him if I could cancel it he told me no.

My husband then got involved, and again we clearly explained that I had a misunderstanding of the software (which could only come from the salesperson, as a free trial is not offered). My husband then reached out to the sales manager, who stated that he would call me husband back since he was "boarding a plane." It is now a week later and we still have not heard from him, we have tried calling multiple times, we have tried emailing. I have received NO training on the product and now have NO desire to associate myself with a company with such poor customer service. I had even given this software to my broker to look into front office software, and when the lack of understanding and communication took place, I quickly told her to NOT pursue any software with emphasys.

It is very very disappointing. And makes no sense. I am asking for a full refund and cancellation of the contract.

If there is someone available who can actually speak to my husband (as it was his payment card that was used) we would appreciate it.

to LaurenMarie New Edinburg, Arkansas, United States #717892

We have used SettlementRoom for many years since it was acquired by Emphasys Software. Its a great system for brokers and customer service has been great for us. Sorry to hear about your experience